The tuition for the 2018-2019 school year is $11,120 for a Catholic student and $11,635 for a non-Catholic student respectively. There are special rates available for families with multiple students enrolled as well as families who choose to pay the entire tuition balance prior to June 30th for the upcoming school year.
The 2018-2019 International Student tuition (non-Cambridge/ non-Nacel) is between $14,830 depending on grade level. Payment plans are not available to International Students and the full tuition balance must be paid in full prior to the start of the school-year.
There are additional fees associated with application and/ or registration process.
- Application Fee (new student) $45.00
- International Student Application Fee (new student) $195.00
- Early Registration Fee (before March 31st) $335.00
- Regristration Fee (after March 31st) $360.00
- FACTs Account (setup fee varies with payment option) $20.00 - $50.00